Tuesday, May 3, 2011

On Air and Legal

Drat!  The Boy beat me….by one question.  Personally, I blame the battery questions.  I did study chemistry in year 10 but I’ve long since graduated to the ranks of the “non-mechanical”.  I couldn’t even ring the NRMA for help…the exam is very strict. No open books, no phoning friends and we didn’t even have the same exam papers! 

You see, aren't they just so very interesting?

Our car battery happens to be one of those new-fangled ones that doesn’t need to be tampered with. (Do you think I’m silly?)  All I know about it is that it’s under the bonnet, somewhere.  That did not help with my exam.  Not to worry, the Crew & I both passed and now we are licenced.   I’m sure the US Coast Guard is waiting in nervous anticipation…

No comments:

Post a Comment